Monday, April 4, 2011

The monster under the coffee table!

Well, looking back on it, throwing that chair probably wasn't the best decision I've ever made. But hey, there was a freaking monster in the floor! I wasn't really sure what was going on, but next thing I knew, the floor was moving from underneath my coffee table. My first reaction was to grab the chair from next to it and throw it down. The monster came out from under the rug! I ran behind the wall connecting the living room and kitchen. As it turns out, my imagination went a little wild and my cat was actually under the new rug NEXT to the coffee table. Whoops... Harry wasn't too happy that I tried throwing a chair at him. Luckily, I missed and it wasn't too much of a drama. He's still mad at me, but I've given him a new thing of catnip everyday this week. Then, I scratch him behind the ears when he's just about to fall asleep so it makes him purr. He really likes when I do that. Hopefully we'll be able to work through this and be better by the end of the week. We have to go to my best friend's house next week so our cats can play together. I don't want harry to put up a fit and attack her cat. That would probably get ugly. Who wants a catfight? But hey, Harry would totally win. He wins every time. I love my kitty.

1 comment: