Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dream

Once I had a dream that I married a guy that was two feet tall. I was really tall, and he had to stand on a phone book to kiss me at the wedding. Everyone in my family adored him, and the wedding was pretty happy. I didn't even know the guy very well, but apparently I just wanted to make my family happy. My cousin was the flower girl!

Another dream I had a little bit ago was really weird. There were a couple of friends who I had drifted from at my house. One of them kept saying I couldn't hang out with the other, and then that friend kept telling me that if I didn't play Call of Duty with them, I couldn't be friends with them. I spent the whole time trying to balance out the friendships. The COD friend kept yelling at me about how I had to pay to play with him and how he came over specifically to play the game with me. I didn't even want to play, but I wanted to be his friend. Weird.

When I was little, I used to have a reoccurring dream that I would be at a birthday party in the basement of a warehouse. Every time we were about to eat cake, a mud monster would come to chase us around but there was only one way out - the window. I would have to hide until it scared me enough that I woke up. I would wake up and get really scared. I think there's a character like it in Candyland (a game I played with regularity) so I probably got the image from that. I'm not sure why I would have a dream like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment