Monday, March 14, 2011

My Journey on a Pirate Ship.

One day, I woke up and decided that I wanted to finally follow through on my dream of becoming a pirate. I knew I had to select a fine crew to explore the sea with. I walked around to different taverns and asked around about people with special skills. After talking to many different people, I had a crew of about six others. My uncle lived a pirate life, but then died in a battle. He left his old ship to me. When he was alive, he ranted about a treasure map that he once found. He had hidden it on his ship, but told me the location of the map right before he died. We took three days repairing the ship. Then, it was ready to sail. Everybody took a different position in the boat and got ready to push off from the dock. After a few hours of sailing, we came across another ship. They shot random objects from their cannons to try to hurt us. Fortunately, our ship was twice the size of theirs and three times as sturdy. All we had to do was shoot one cannon that put a tiny hole in their boat to get them to back off once and for all. The captain of the other ship shouted something about getting revenge, but we didn't take it very seriously. We knew we could take them again, anyway. Who knew how long it would take before we would find the treasure?

No comments:

Post a Comment