Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shoe

As a kid, I had always waited for the day when they would come out with a shrink ray. Finally, my generation got the first one. We live in 2030. My dad got me one for my birthday! I heard they are really expensive because they're so new. This is a big day for me because we aren't exactly bursting with money. I start shrinking everything I can find. Eventually, I accidentally shrink my shoe. I try using the reversing effects on the ray. They don't go the way I plan. Instead, the shoe grew and grew! I have no clue what to do with it. I didn't want my dad to see it because then he would never let me use it again. I have to get it to the warehouse where the rays are made to see if they can fix it. I get the idea of putting spare wheels on the bottom and rolling it down the hill to the warehouse. Hopefully it ends up okay. It turns out I can use the laces to steer! I got the shoe out of the house through the side door and start rolling it and jump in. Besides the fact that I ran (no pun intended) a lot of red lights, I made to the warehouse in one piece. It turns out that all the rays are faulty because of this feature. They have to recall all of them. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Who knows what they will come out with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment