Friday, March 4, 2011

Last day to live

If I had unlimited resources on my last day to live, I would do a lot of things. I would probably spend a big chunk of my day with my sister and a couple of my best friends. I'd go buy them anything they want and help them pay off any debt they have. I'd want to die knowing people around me are happy. Then, I'd go skydiving, four wheeling, tubing, and a lot of other things I either haven't gotten the chance to do, or like doing. Then I'd go to a sports game (Twins or Wild) with those people and make sure we have really great seats and just have a lot of fun. Then, after the game I might tell them what's going on and try to let as many people as I can know that I am thankful for them being in my life. At the end of the day, I would rent out a huge space and invite all my family (even fly them into town earlier if necessary) to a huge dinner party so that I'm the happiest when I have to die at the end of that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment