Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Best Friend

My best friend is my sister. She knows me better than anyone else. Being with her makes everything fun. One time when we were little, we were really bored at my Grandparents so we made up a secret language to talk in with code words no one else would understand. Even now, we can have a lot of fun by just cooking or sitting around. We both make the best of what we have. Despite the fact that she is five years older than me, we have a really tight bond. I can call her at any point in a day to talk to her about any problems I have or just something funny I want to share. She lives in Arizona right now, but I still feel very close to her. Growing up together caused us to see the world in a similar manner; she understands why I think a certain way or why I would have a problem with something no one else would struggle with. I used to see her everyday; now I am just thankful for the times that I can visit her or when she visits Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment