Monday, February 7, 2011

You are walking down the street and out runs a zebra, you hear a roar and then out strolls a lion. It turns and looks your way…

I jumped into the local coffee shop. The store manager looked very concerned and cocked their head and looked at me with extreme worry. Sweat dripped down my forehead. Was no one else afraid? This lion probably wanted us all for its lunch. It seemed as if the world was frozen and no one else but me knew what was going on. I panicked. I told the manager what was going on, and he definitely did not believe me. Though when I think about it, I probably wouldn't have believed me. Soon enough, I saw the lion through the small window of the coffee shop. The manager saw the lion and belted out a shrill scream, not quite knowing what to do from there. We heard sirens from down the street. We turned on the TV and heard news of animals from the nearby zoo being released by some crazy animals rights activist. No one had any idea whatsoever of how that was possible. Shortly after that, we saw a giraffe, hippo, and a rhino all walking down the street. All we could do was hope that someone would be able to help put the animals back in the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment