Friday, February 4, 2011

Hey, thanks!

Morgan -
Even though you live in Washington and I'm here in Minnesota, I've always considered you to be one of my best friends. I know I can trust you with absolutely anything. We have the type of friendship that doesn't need a lot of attention. We don't need to talk everyday to stay as close as we are. Thanks for giving me advice when I've really needed it. In a lot of cases you've been the only one who really gets what I'm going through. Even when I've felt like I've really messed up something, you remind me to keep my head up and remember who I am. You are my second sister. I've always appreciated your loyalty, honesty, and the fact that we always have fun when we're together. Anyone would be lucky to have a friend like you. Even though we only see each other maybe twice a year (if we're lucky), you're still my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment