Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Embarassing Moment

One time over the summer, I was about to pump gas into my Dad's car. I wasn't very familiar with his car because I don't drive it very often, so I wasn't quite what sure what side the gas cap was on. I took a wild guess first. Turns out I was wrong. A guy at the next pump over started laughing at me. Then I turned the car to the other side but I hadn't done that right either so the gas cap still wasn't on the right side of the gas pump. The guy just kept watching and tried not to laugh. On the third try, I figured out how to get the car in the right position and pumped the gas and the guy kept staring at me like I was a huge idiot teenager(which I probably was at that moment). When I went into the gas station and the clerk made some comment about how I was having an off day. Overall, I felt like a huge idiot but that wore off after I left because I knew I probably wasn't going to see those people again (hopefully). We all have our moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment