Friday, February 25, 2011

Dinner Table

If I could invite three people to the dinner table, two would be dead and the other one alive. I would invite my grandpa who died when my Dad was 17, my aunt who died right before I was born, and my sister so she could meet them too. I never met my aunt and my grandpa but I heard really amazing things about both of them. Heather didn't know my aunt very well when she died. I'd want to Heather & I to hear their stories and experiences. I'd invite my sister so she'd be able to talk to them too. Another reason I'd invite her is because she moved and I hardly ever see her anymore. From what I've heard, both my grandpa and aunt are different from a lot of people. I'd give anything just to be able to sit down to a dinner with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment