Monday, February 28, 2011

Duck for cover, find protection, get somewhere safe. People live when they get away from me.
I am a tornado. Destroying everything in my path. There's nothing you can do stop stop me.
Once I get started, nothing can stay. Everything you have will just get in the way.
From houses to porches to sheds and even to your new barbeque.
I'll take it all and it won't mean very much to me.
You'll hate to love my chaotic beauty.
Pulsing through the sky
Spiraling through
bringing up
eve
             ryth
                       ing
                you
     do
not
                                                                             w
                                                                           a
                                                                         n
                                                                           t
                                                                              m
  e
                                                                                   t
                                                                                   o
TA
KE
FROM
YOUR
LIVES

No comments:

Post a Comment