Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Future!

Right now I'm pretty happy because I feel like a lot of things in my life are pulling together in a positive way. I haven't really known where I want to go to college because most of the places I've been looking at have a lot of pros with a few deal breaking cons. Just recently, I decided where I actually want to go: Western Washington University. I decided I want to go to a larger school because they will have more options in the way of majors and study abroad programs and other things. Since I'm not sure what I want to do, I think this will help. The school is in Bellingham, Washington. It's about an hour and a half away from Seattle, and about two and a half hours away from my Grandparents. It's a pretty good distance. Another thing that is coming together is the fact that my sister is going to probably move up to the Seattle area so she can establish residency and go to the University of Washington next fall. Seeing as she lives in Arizona, it'll be really great to be in the same area as her again. I really miss her. Now my grandparents are pretty happy that more of their family will be in the same general area. It won't be too close, but it also won't be too far. My cousin Emma also talks about how much she misses me and how much I mean to her, so I'm excited to be able to move out there and play a bigger role in her life as she continues her teenage years. My really close friend Morgan also lives near my grandparents so I will be able to go help her through the time she is taking for her gap year. All of this just reminds me that no mater how frustrated I get while I am still living in Minnesota, going off to college and living near a lot of people I am close to is kind of the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm really excited just to move on to the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment