Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Emergency

I wake up and try to take a deep breath, but the deeper the breath the more severe the pain. The ground is hard beneath my back, and I feel a dull pain in my arm…

I wonder, what the heck happened? Where am I and how did I get here? I see that my car is smashed up and that the paramedics are walking over to get ready to put me into an ambulance. I feel as if I'm fading in and out of the world. I still had no clue what was going on. I heard scattered pieces of the paramedics' conversation, "hit black ice... hit the median... flew from the car..." and I automatically get scared. I try screaming out but I have no voice. I can hardly breathe due to the pain. Soon enough, they are putting me into the ambulance as I am shipped off to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment